Saturday, December 31, 2011

My all for Him

All of me for All of Him
What am I willing to give up for God? What do I trust God with? Do I trust Him in my finances? Do I trust Him in my love life? Do I trust God with my job? Do I trust God with my time? Everything that I hold back and don’t fully trust or give into God’s way in my life is what I am not putting my all into. God did not ask for just some of us that is why Jesus said for people to count the cost and because it will cost everything! Am I willing to give up everything that I hold dear? What about my job? Am I willing to give that up? How about my image or what kind of person that others think that am? Am I willing to give that to God? And trust that God has a bigger purpose and something better then to have people see me as I think they should? Is my God that big? Am I willing to give Him what I hold most dear? How about my fiancĂ©e am I willing to let go of her if that was God’s will? God wants to be first and foremost in my life he is a jealous God that wants to be the number one in my life without competition! He wants me to hold what I hold the closest in an open hand that is willing to give it all up for Him. Do I see God as worth that? Would I be willing to give what I hold most dear in trade for him? What about my mind would I say that for Christ I would give my sanity? We all have a sellout price what is mine? What would I trade my God for?
My All For Him!

No comments: