Friday, November 11, 2011

Nothing Else


God asks us for our all not just some but everything that we are and hope to be!

There has been many times in my life that God has closed doors that I thought I was supposed to go through, and there has been many times that he has opened doors and led me in ways that I would have never imagined He would. God is all knowing that means he makes decisions that may not make sense but are based on his knowledge of the future and the very best plan for our lives. Recently I was hoping to get a full time job were I work, but for whatever reason god did not give me favor instead I didn't get the job I wanted. I still do not see why God has done this in my life. It seems absurd and crazy and yet I need to trust that this way His way is the best for my life. I need to surrender my will to his and let nothing else beside His will get in the way.

Not everything is yielding to something that we don't want or that is not going our way. Just a short time ago I would have never dreamed that I would be in a relationship that I am now in! It is not that I did not want it but that I could not see His hand until it was right in front of me God is amazing!

I will let nothing get in the way

I surrender to His will

Nothing else

His will

Alone


Nothing More, Nothing Less, Nothing Else

My All For Him


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my bloggy, K! :)
We are praying for you!!