Thursday, December 10, 2009

It's been awhile

It has been quite awhile since I last wrote. There has been so much that happened, and I have been so vary busy. God blessed me deer hunting this year I worked opening weekend so I didn't get to hunt until Sunday night. I got the two little doe Sunday night. they had been pulling my strawberry plants up this fall so I was vary glad to get rid of them, (and they taste really good)


The nice buck I got when I went up north and hunted with the Family the day before thanksgiving.


(Don't let the power get to your head!)

Last weekend I went up to Green bay to help my sister take down her garage so that we can put up a two stall one.
And I had some time to do some baking. I sure do love fresh bread(Not quite as much as my brother Josh).

Well now that you have an update. I plan to post a few more before Christmas, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YEA!!! Tasty meat and bread! :)